What do we like so much about CBD honey? The mix of this healthy food and CBD supplements seems to be a perfect combination. Combining CBD and this “golden syrup” seems pretty logical. After all, the latter is one of the original “super foods” consumed for its many health benefits.
To make CBD honey,manufacturers start by extracting cannabidiol from industrial hemp. To do this, they often use supercritical CO2 extraction. Then the hemp extract is infused into the honey. It is best to look for an organic and local product.
Here are some of the best benefits of CBD honey:
- Compared to other CBD products, which often contain artificial flavouring ingredients, CBD honey is 100% natural. Flavoured sticks are of little interest because honey has a naturally sweet flavour of its own.
- It is full of antioxidants. Apparently, the darker it is, the more antioxidants it contains. Antioxidants fight free radicals in the body, resulting in lowering the blood pressure, cholesterol and risk of heart disease.
- Ideal for sore throats. It is often recommended as a home remedy for colds, and for good reason. Local honey, in particular, is considered a good way to fight viruses.
- The combined benefits of CBD and honey. Not only do you get the honey benefits mentioned above, but also the addition of CBD! Ingestion of CBD can promote health and well-being by helping the endocannabinoid system.
- Versatile product. It can be consumed in several ways. It can be eaten directly with a spoon or added to your food for a delicious – yet healthy – touch.
- Bees support. While this is not a benefit to your own health, we think it’s important to mention that buying honey can support bee populations and help them thrive. Bees are essential to the ecosystem, so it’s good to know that you’re helping these little hairy insects with every dose you take.
Honey is also considered a good vehicle for herbal medicines as it is one of the most easily digested forms of carbohydrates. It enters directly into the bloodstream, providing almost instantaneous effects. Combined with CBD, it is the ideal partner to carry the many health benefits that help balance the body. That’s why we’re seeing an increasing number of honey products infused with CBD on the market.
Will you be tempted by the acacia honey infused with CBD by Equilibrium or another product? Don’t hesitate to search for “honey” in our online shop!